Since you found this page you probably know my name is Stephanie Kirby and I'm a content writer. I enjoy working with small businesses and mental health professionals. I have always loved writing, but most freelance writers can say the same thing. So, what sets me apart? Why should you hire me for your copywriting and content needs?
I enjoy research.In fact, when I was in school I LOVED writing research papers. I enjoyed the process of finding details to support what I was trying to communicate and then finding a way to make it all seem interesting. Are you wondering why that matters?
- Your clients are overwhelmed with information online every day. If you want your website copy, blog content, or social media posts to grab their attention, they need to be higher quality. That means they need to add value while also being interesting. That combination creates shareable content.
- I can provide original content. It's not hard to find freelance writers online that will rewrite existing articles to sound different. But, in the end, it's still the same old ideas that someone else already published.
- I can help you sound conversational. When mental health professionals reach out to me for content the request I hear most often is, "Can you help me sound conversational?" They don't have a problem writing about mental health topics, but they have a hard time doing it in a way that the average Joe is going to understand. That's where I come in.
I owned a small business.My husband and I worked together to start and operate a small business. We grew it steadily for five years. It got us both out of our full-time jobs and allowed us to hire staff. Why does this matter to you?
- I understand where you are coming from as a small business owner. You are wearing almost every hat possible in your company. There is a limited budget to work with, but you know that if you don't market your business you won't continue growing. You need some help but can't hire an employee just for marketing. I can TOTALLY relate!
- Our business saw substantial growth for a small business year after year. Why? Because we treated our customers right and focused on the details. We worked hard to build relationships with our customers. The small business content I write can help you accomplish this.
- I understand how important your voice is as a small business. You are competing against businesses of every size and some that have a large marketing budget to help push their message.